The Jesters Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What software do you use to edit the footage?

4 posters

Go down

What software do you use to edit the footage? Empty What software do you use to edit the footage?

Post  DrFaceless Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 am

As title says I'm wondering what program you're using to edit gameplay with. What do you like about the program you're using? Also, could you say some cons/pros with that?
Thanks.

DrFaceless

Back to top Go down

What software do you use to edit the footage? Empty Re: What software do you use to edit the footage?

Post  MUtter D Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 am

Sony vegas 8c. Why? because I was told it was the easiest to use for HD vids etc. Used to use Windows Movie Maker for my dazzle stuff back in the day. I use a HD PVR now. Which came with a file converter, so I can still use Windows Movie Maker. It just takes a while to convert the files, so I don't bother. Anyway. Sony Vegas. I don't like it. Thing doesn't always work properly. Like if I cut bits out of a vid, sometimes it will glitch and the video will become corrupt and i'll have to undo stuff. Ctrl Z ftw. But what can I say? I didn't exactly purchase the program xD
MUtter D
MUtter D

Back to top Go down

What software do you use to edit the footage? Empty What i'm using

Post  admin Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 am

atm i use sony vegas pro 8 to do my vids
pro's gives me alot of control over what i do with my video's also it's easy to learn how to use if you understand video basics
also there are tons of plug ins that you can use for effects etc for other video projects
con's THE PRICE it's very expensive for what it does
it does bug out sometimes but not as much using StandardDef footage
admin
admin
Admin

https://jestersarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What software do you use to edit the footage? Empty Re: What software do you use to edit the footage?

Post  DrFaceless Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah, I used Vegas 9 but can I shorten the time between multiple letters or, the minimum time two "arrows" in the time line? If you get me. Because once I wanted to count the numbers of shots it took for one of our snipers to kill one guy, but I had to do this:
1st image: 1,2,3,4,5, reload
2nd image: 6 shots, now that's a good sniper.
I you get it.

DrFaceless

Back to top Go down

Post  unkleEL Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

I record on my Mac so I use iMovie to edit the videos I make for the time being. I haven't used it much so I'm just getting into it one thing that's pretty cool I would say is exporting everything I've done to YouTube in HD without going to the actual site. I hate the uploading portion of the website. Like I said I haven't messed around with it much yet so I'm still sort of learning it.

unkleEL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum