The Jesters Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2 Blues

2 posters

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Blues Empty Modern Warfare 2 Blues

Post  MUtter D Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 am

So I played a few games today and well... The game has become boring, annoying and a little bit stressful. Seriously. So like, i have to play a game every day to keep my skill up, to keep myself sharp. But im starting to get real bored. The new maps havent helped. Cure for mapathy pfft. And then there is the vast amount of lag switching I keep running into. And I found the most severe case of it today. In a game of domination. And it was lagging like hell whenever I got close to this one guy on the enemy team. Every time I died, he was the one that killed me. I looked at the killcam and well, everything was fine on his end ¬_¬ but yeah. I cant wait for Halo REACH. Monster Hunter Tri. Two games that I hope will keep me entertained and not left feeling cheated. Though I here playing Game Battles brings back some severely missed skill to the game. But as the saying goes, the grass is always greener!

Oh and I find Bad Company 2 boring as >>' So, dont suggest it xD

Anyone else getting bored? Feeling a little cheated?
MUtter D
MUtter D

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 Blues Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2 Blues

Post  moloha90 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:20 pm

I feel ya... so very much...
moloha90
moloha90

Back to top Go down

Post  MUtter D Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:20 pm

lol I found a fun way of playin today. UMP silenced, Marathon, Stopping Power and Ninja. Oh man, UMP is so awesome. I didn't like it before xD But yeah. Got some good games.
MUtter D
MUtter D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down