The Jesters Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Get Involved read here Updated so plz read again

2 posters

Go down

Wanna Get Involved read here Updated so plz read again Empty Wanna Get Involved read here Updated so plz read again

Post  admin Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 am

Ok ppl so i've been asked for ages to start a clan well here it is.
Rules lol me and rules dont mix so it's very open form if you wanna rock JSTR as your clan tag then do it
but here's where i need to kinda get some format going otherwise this will turn into a huge gangbang

if you want to be involved in matches and other such contests then post up your recruitment speech

basically what game you wanna play in mw2 bfbc etc etc we'll clan up for all sorts of games not just fps so anything goes
and then expand on your skill base eg: i'm gary fuzzface i play mw2 im a beast sniper and i pwn in my sleep. that kinda thing then also state if you can record game footage cause that would be a bonus

smack talk etc
i aint your daddy and you should all be able to tell the difference between in game banter and a complete douche bag if your a douche or are found to be a complete turd burgler then bye but whats a game without fighting talk just no dissin on ppl's mom's or anything to harsh that would make the clan look bad.

Promotions
ok here's how we'll deal with promotions
all new recruits automatically become Gaurdsmen (that is the rank of private but i was in the scots gaurds and it doesn't sound like someones nether regions)

Corporal
one above Gmen (a proven soldier who has played with the clan for at least 2 weeks and shown dedication to the cause)

Fire Squad Leader
Men Chosen by me to represent and hold meetings practice lobbies etc

Requirements:
Xbox 360 or PS3

the ability to stick to a schedule for matches

in terms of practice there will be 1 hour practice before a match all other practice time should be made up between members

to be a part of the registered Jesters Army sign up on the JSTR members register post i created and put your GT or PSN name in there with games played

Also what time zone your in this makes cross country games easier to organise

i will always announce matches on the forum and on youtube and via console msg so no excuses

and dont Drag your Name down by being a DOUCHE wanna smack talk drop the tag talk shit get it out your system then stick it back on

My Soldiers your General Salutes you

Last edited by admin on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin
Admin

https://jestersarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wanna Get Involved read here Updated so plz read again Empty rules/promotions

Post  Satie's Prodigy Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 am

sounds good to me. so if we an army lets get marching onto the gaming world. lol!
Satie's Prodigy
Satie's Prodigy

Back to top Go down