The Jesters Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED

4 posters

Go down

Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED Empty Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED

Post  iiPURExBEASTii Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 am

Thier is a COD in the works. Nothing has really been confirmed by either Activision or Treyarch, so any info you may read are just rumors. From what I hear though, the game will be REALLY good. I think Treyarch has seen the flaws with the overzealous additions in MW2, and will hopefully dial it down a notch back so CoD will be fun again. Less is more in my opinion.

Anyway the way I see these rumors and what I gather from them is that we won't see just one theater of war like we did with CoDWaW. The rumors suggest that the new game will take place during a certain time period with numerous Black Ops missions. Another copy was brought to my attention. If these rumors are true, then CoD7 will in fact be an amazing game. I suppose there is some merit to this claim, even though a Treyarch Dev tweeted to the article doesn't always mean its true. We will most likely find out more news in the upcoming weeks/months.

CoD7 Rumor Article:
This article is on bashandslash.com. I know that we have all heard the cold-war rumor, but there is some added information this time around:

Tek9.org is quoting Activision sources regarding the new Call of Duty 7, to be released in November, and they are saying it will be set somewhere between WWII and present day.

Of this there should be no doubt. Activision has hinted that it would leave WWII behind months ago. In addition, Infinity Ward (the other CoD developer) had a contract stipulating that they would create all CoD games set in the modern and post-modern era. Thus, the only thing open to Treyarch would be to settle the game in a post-War era.

You will apparently be able to play as a member of the SAS (Special Air Service) and one of those missions will take place in London, at the Iranian embassy in the 1980's.

Tek9 has apparently confirmed that Call of Duty 7:Black Ops will feature zombie mode.

And finally, to no one's surprise, dedicated servers will also be a part of the new Call of Duty game -- a fact that can be independently confirmed by BASHandSlash.com

Unfortunately the source page bashandslash.com put up is no longer available. Fortunately, Jockyitch is a pretty reasonable fellow and I doubt he would just post up anything willy-nilly. Unfortunately, no official word from Activision or Treyarch on this.

Via carbonfibah

UPDATE!!!!!

Front cover of a Spanish magazine for cod 7
Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED Semperfideliscod

Last edited by iiPURExBEASTii on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
iiPURExBEASTii
iiPURExBEASTii

http://twitter.com/iiPURExBEASTii

Back to top Go down

Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED Empty CoD

Post  Xantos Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 am

i dont know what number they are on, but i know that Treyarch is working on their next CoD and it is set in Vietnam, unfortunatley, we will have to wait a bit for the next call of duty done by Sledgehammer Games, because Infinity Ward (guys that did the modern warfare) have been pulled from the projects and dont have any of the rights. which really sucks, the biggest rumor or joke which i hope it is, is the next modern warfare...ANCIENT warfare...its the native american era where you have bows and arrows, tomahawks, other axes, slings, horses, and things like that...

P.S. sorry for the spelling or grammar errors, my fingers are twitchin a bit and it makes it hard to type.
Xantos
Xantos

Back to top Go down

Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED Empty Re: Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED

Post  iiPURExBEASTii Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Sledgehammer Games OH NO. That is crap that IW don't have any rights to COD
I'm sure that Sledgehammer Games said that they would turn it into an RPG
iiPURExBEASTii
iiPURExBEASTii

http://twitter.com/iiPURExBEASTii

Back to top Go down

Post  Xantos Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 pm

iiPURExBEASTii wrote:Sledgehammer Games OH NO. That is crap that IW don't have any rights to COD
I'm sure that Sledgehammer Games said that they would turn it into an RPG
i know!!! i hope not, but we will just have to wait and see, i work for Gamestop so i hear the mess of rumors that come in every day, if you ever have any questions dont be afraid to ask!!
Xantos
Xantos

Back to top Go down

Post  CatMuffin Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

You will apparently be able to play as a member of the SAS (Special Air Service) and one of those missions will take place in London, at the Iranian embassy in the 1980's.

If thats true I'm most definitely getting this game just for that mission and of course the online play.
CatMuffin
CatMuffin

Back to top Go down

Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED Empty How the?

Post  redfighter479 Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Wait, turning it into an RPG? how on earth would that work? :S
redfighter479
redfighter479

Back to top Go down

Cod 7 Rumor UPDATED Empty cod rpg

Post  Xantos Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 am

Very poorly! but that's what i've been hearing everywhere aswell. I it would have a inventory system with weapons stuff like that im assuming.
Xantos
Xantos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down